Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday is Art Day

Well, really every day is art day now. But Wednesday especially! So this morning, I finished this blue circus peanut chair and took some pictures. I love gold paint! The pictures don't really show how shiny and awesome it is. I have 3 "canvases" left to finish, the pink one is almost done but it looks a little boring to me.
I have totally been enjoying the work at home thing. I am all caught up on morning tv- since I watch Ellen everyday and sometimes Regis and Kelly. Also, I have even been cooking things! I baked two loaves of bread on Saturday! And made artichoke dip! And have been following real recipes! And today I handwashed 3 sweaters and a pair of tights. Seriously, my domesticity is getting out of control. Now if only I could start making money from these activities it would be perfect.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin