Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Food

One of my favorite things to do is look at menus online and pick out what I would order, is that pathetic? Anyway, Mike's sister is coming on Saturday so we will be going out to eat a couple times this weekend. That is the great thing about Bloomington, super great restaurants! FarmBloomington is a new restaurant that opened maybe a month ago and I have been dying to go! I have already picked out what I would order- so there will be no dilly-dallying in the restaurant. Straight to the food please.
Appetizer:  Green Pea and Avocado Guacamole with Spiced Flatbread
Dinner: Jerked Chicken Skewers with Sweet and Sour Tamarind Sauce
Dessert: Sweet Corn Ice Cream with Cashew Caramel Corn

So, I am ready for Saturday night. (or Sunday night)

I don't know what else we will do this weekend. We'll pick her up from the Indy airport and maybe stop at an outlet mall so Mike can spend his bday money.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin