Monday, February 18, 2008

Re-using Cardboard: environmentally friendly or cheap?


I uploaded that little beauty to etsy just now. I really like being able to recycle/upcycle cardboard to make my paintings. I can make much more interesting canvas shapes, in college we had to build our own canvases from wood and canvas, and not being the best builders, that pretty much just meant rectangles. I am wondering though if using cardboard is making me look cheap and childish more than it is making me look creative and environmentally friendly. Who knows.

So today I am working hard to finish two paintings that I am going to hopefully be showing a lady tomorrow at a meeting. I am almost done, but there are still a lot of tiny details to finish.

I have posted 7 pictures of myself to wardrobe_remix so far, and I have probably blocked 7 pervs too! How weird. None of my outfits were sexy or revealing or anything, but there seems to be a lot of pervs that are into tights- nutty. I think posting my outfits is making me a tiny bit more outgoing, at least it is helping me remember to wear different shoes. Most of the time I would just be wearing my gray New Balance tennis shoes, or pink Merrell boots, which is kind of boring.

Should I go to interior design school?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin