Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!



Yes, I bought BRUT! Mike said he wanted it for Valentine's Day. I didn't even know if was still being made, I thought it was more of an 80's thing. Anyway, CVS sells it and Target does not.



Mike gave me this awesome print for Valentine's Day! We will probably frame it this weekend, and then decide where to hang it. It is a Matte Stephens print, I love his artwork, it is so fun.

Since Mike's birthday is also Valentine's Day, V-day is over! When he comes home from work we will celebrate his birthday and I'll give him his bday presents.

Art news: I didn't get into the art/craft fair thing, but that is ok. I am meeting with a woman next week about showing my art! I am a little nervous about it.

Things I love:
The Wire- we are on season 3, I am totally addicted.
Guacamole- I will be eating it for lunch.
Getting mail
Good hair days
Amish Friendship bread


FYI: I did not end up volunteering this week. I dressed up, went to the car, saw it completely covered in a half-inch of ice, and went immediately back into the house and changed into sweatpants.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin