Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Wednesday!



I am in the process of listing 2 more items on etsy. Loading the pictures is taking forever! So now I have 8 things for sale.
I listed my peanut in flight sculpture and the peanut shaped living room painting.
So, about the weather! It snowed again last night. Do you know what is annoying? Pushing a grocery cart through an icy, slushy parking lot. Yuckers. That happened last week when I was shopping too. I am bored of winter. I hope the weather doesn't mess up Mike's sister's travel plans. Even though where we live in Indiana isn't very much north of where I am from in Virginia, I do think that it snows more here, and is definitely more windy. Also, there are tornados!! I am scared of tornados.

Other differences from VA and IN.
Liquor:
IN- sells liquor in grocery stores and even CVS!
VA- only sells liquor in liquor stores.

Motorcycles:
IN- don't need to wear a helmet.
VA- need to wear a helmet.

Terrain:
IN: very flat.
VA: very mountainous.

Cars:
IN: best DMV I have ever been to, and cars don't need to be inspected.
VA: terrible DMVs, although NC had the worst ever, and cars need to be inspected every year.

Those are all of the differences I can think of right now.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin