Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Year Resolutions- update!/happy groundhogs day

I have been doing pretty good with my resolutions! Here is my 1 month, 1 day update..

New Year Resolutions:
Draw more- I have sort of been drawing more, making sketches for paintings and prints.
Start new cardboard canvas painting series (have started sketching ideas!)- 9 done!! And 5 new canvases gessoed tonight.
Start working on small scale sculptures- ok, 2 peanut sculptures done, 5 more lbs of peanuts in the laundry room to go.
Continue with embroidery- I started one more shirt and bought another one, but not much embroidery going on.
Actually open an etsy store and stop being a baby about it- done!! I have listed 4 items so far.

Other potential resolutions:
Contribute to Wardrobe Remix?- tomorrow?
Take better care of hands- use more lotion, stop picking and biting nails- Oddly, I have stopped biting my pointer, middle and ring fingers, but thumb and pinky are short. Last night I slept in moisture gloves with a ton of lotion, so that is helping.
Do more with blog?- I joined the 20something bloggers group, and have been updating a ton! Almost more this month than ever. Although I have had a lot more time on my hands the past few weeks,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin