Tuesday, February 5, 2008

On my way to the arts center.. in the rain

I think I'm going to bring my computer so I can work on my InDesign homework. Last week I didn't even bring a book and the 2 hours dragged on foooooreeeevvvvveerrrrrrr.

This is what I am wearing today..


I bought this sweet acid wash jacket when I was visiting my fam in VA. My friends said I wouldnt wear acidwash, but yes I am! It reminds me of 1st grade, so that is nice. I took this picture of myself using the remote. The remote is pretty fun to use but I had a hard time fitting in my body, although I started off using the wide angle lens but then that fit in too much and the living room is getting pretty cluttered with all my art junk.

This morning I worked on 2 paintings, but neither one is quite done. I will finish them tonight!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

those boots are :gasp: awesome

Jenn said...

I think it the Beauty and the Geek crosssover thing is the worst idea ever. When people watch reality shows, I think they want to keep a false belief in the back of their mind that the people in the show are really looking for love, or trying to mingle with nerds, or whatever. So when the actors go from show to show. it just ruins the whole experience. On top of this, I felt that Beauty and the Geek was way more realistic.....


I'm such a nerd ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin