Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

This has been a pretty productive weekend! On Friday evening, Mike cooked pizza and we watched tv and I worked on some art projects. I hate to admit it, but Ghost Whisperer is a great show! JLH's character wears great clothes- lots of cool boots and coats. On Saturday, I went to Goodwill and bought 2 shirts that I am going to embroider. I started one today, a light pink 3/4 sleeve shirt that has white peanuts- very elegant! And I also bought a bright green long sleeve shirt, and I think that will have dark blue peanuts. Today I also worked a lot on my acrylic painting. Tomorrow I will take a picture of my sketch and what I have done so far. I am hoping to be done by next Saturday so I can have it for my "Peace Out, Terrible Job" Party.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin