Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Etsy listing..

So far, I haven't sold anything on etsy. I'm going to start working on more gocco prints to sell. Today I listed this print...




I have another print I think I will list tomorrow.

Gocco is really fun to use but I make a messy ink mess everywhere. And the screens are so hard to clean.

I had told Mike when I quit my job, that if my art career didn't take off and I couldn't find another job, that we would have a baby and then I would be the baby's agent and push it into show biz and make millions of dollars off of it. Then this week I had a dream that I had a baby, and it was born 4 months early and I named him Emmett and he was the creepiest baby ever! He could dance and sing at 1 day old, and he had long long skinny legs and lots of blonde hair and a face like a troll doll. Yuckers.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You could also sell the baby.

That's pretty much what we will have to do to pay off all of our loans. :Sigh:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin