Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pros and Cons

Today is my second day as a professional artist! So far, I am really liking it!
Pros:
Can watch tv while working!
I do what I want to do! (no one is the boss of me!)
With painting, seeing the progress is immediate, so that is very exciting.
Can work in pjs (although so far I haven't)

Cons:
Can watch tv all day







This is my art cart. Last year, as an art teacher that actually had to push an "art cart" around to 40ish classrooms, including 15 outdoor classrooms, an art cart had a very negative connotation! However, this art cart has been really great! I use the top as my working space and store all my junk in the drawers. When I'm not working then I just roll the cart into the laundry room- instant clean up! And also the best part is that I can sit on the couch and paint.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin