Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back at the gocco!



So today I dragged the gocco back out! I drew a living room scene with the carbon-based pen and then started making prints! I am still having some problems with smudged images, but I think some of the prints turned out pretty good.

I have been volunteering at an arts center in town, which has been semi-interesting. I volunteer in the gallery gift shop, so I don't see many people! I have made a few sales but I am terrible with the cash register! Only volunteering two hours a week isn't giving me much practice, especially when yesterday NO ONE came in to buy anything. Sad. However, I was able to read my new book! Craft, Inc.: Turn Your Creative Hobby Into A Business- by Meg Mateo Ilasco. It is a pretty good book, it gave me a lot of ideas, however it is a bit advanced for someone only 3 days into their professional artist journey.

So now back to work! I have more prints to do and gotta get back to my painting, and back to playing the most addictive and wonderful game ever....

http://www.addictinggames.com/pacxon.html

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin