Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Updated House Tour

On Sunday, Mike and I tried to reorganize our living room. The room is long and narrow, so it's been difficult to maximize it's potential. We are definitely not feng shui at all. Anyway, we tried the couch is a bunch of different positions and ended up putting it where we just had it. The new additions to our room are a very cool floor lamp, a very colorful rug, and more of my art work is up. Here are some pictures...




A few weeks ago my mom and brother came to visit and they brought that very cool "creamsicle-colored" table with them. My mom's boyfriend, Chuck, designs furniture and he very kindly gave us that table! We have really been enjoying it and it fits in really nicely with the rest of our colorful, slightly bizarre stuff!

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

That table is awesome!
It would be difficult to figure out how to set up your living room, I'm sure I'd have it set up like yours.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin