Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day- yesterday

Yesterday was Mother's Day, so for the mother's in my life, I ordered them gifts from etsy.

I ordered my mom this awesome gocco print from, Elise's etsy shop, argylewhale. She makes the coolest stuff, I love all her artwork. This print is especially awesome because it glows in the dark! In the dark, glowing eyes are revealed. Very cool. And perfect for my mom because her house is surrounded by a forest and she occasionally sees bears and deer and all kinds of woodland creatures. Elise also has a very amusing blog- http://argylewhale.blogspot.com



For Mike's mom, we picked out a spring-time purse. I decided to get her a purse, so then I picked out like 10 purses and had Mike make the final decision. I really like this bag, pretty colors, very nice construction and perfect size! Mike called his mom yesterday and she really liked the bag and used it right away! The purse is from etsy seller, thepickledpepper!




Mike and I also bought a few things for ourselves this weekend- including a floor lamp and rug that I just picked up from the store less than an hour ago! We had been wanting those items for our house since we moved in, almost a year ago! Pictures to follow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice choices! I'm sure they were a hit with the receipient moms!

Nichol Brinkman said...

Erin,

Awesome! I really like that glow-in-the-dark print. Your mom must be really awesome to appreciate glowy stuff. I wanted to thank you for the dinner, man that was some awesome guacomole (spelling?). We just got back from house-sitting and now Joseph is leaving town, but we want to have you 2 over next week sometime and challenge you to Settlers!!!

Have a great week---and I'm excited to see the new canvas shapes!

Best,
Nichol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin