Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun weekend!

Mike's parents visited us this weekend, we had a blast! We ate at a lot of good restaurants, yum. We also went to Indianapolis and went to the Indianapolis Museum of Art!



LOVE sculpture! So cute! I didn't know that the IMA would be so big and nice- it is a really great museum. They also have a really nice garden, we saw a wedding couple taking pictures and I guess getting ready for their big day! It was really cute.
We also played my favorite game, masterpiece and I tried a new recipe, Minty Pea Green Guacamole- it was pretty good.

Green Pea Guacamole:


1 handful mint

juice from 2 limes

1/2 cup lowfat sour cream
1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 cup green peas

1 garlic clove

1/2 t curry powder

1/2 t cumin

salt and pepper to taste


Put it all in the food processor and blend!

We ate it with tostito scoops. Also, I accidentally used tumeric instead of cumin, and I added a whole bag of frozen peas.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin