Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Monday

I had a good weekend! It was super lazy, but good.
First.. 3 of my paintings are going to be at Sweet Hickory- a super cute, art and music shop downtown. They will be on display for their opening next Saturday!
Second.. I was supposed to have my "job training" on Saturday, but it was cancelled so I went thrift store shopping. I bought a hot pink cashmere cardigan, black shorts and....




Masterpiece, the Art Auction game!! I had this game when I was little and it IS just as fun as I remembered! Mike and I played last night, however it would be better with more than 2 people, it would make the auctions a little more exciting.

2 comments:

Nichol Brinkman said...

Hey Erin, the cover of that Masterpiece game looks very enticing! Have fun with your fam this weekend! Joseph and I want to stop by to see your show, so we'll see you Saturday. I'm crossing my sad, un-functioning fingers for you to have great success. I have an acupuncture appointment next week and I'm really hoping it helps so that I can be a strong asset to the future wiffle ball team.

Take care,
Nichol

Nichol Brinkman said...

Hey! Dinner would be great! I cancelled the show this Saturday, but it was going to be at the St Paul Catholic Center which is near the stadium---10-3:00, it might still be good even though there will be no pillow monsters! I need your # and to give you mine--I'll do that through the Etsy convos.

Take care,
Nichol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin