Wednesday, April 30, 2008

fun fun weekend!

I had a great weekend- 3 exciting art things..
-I sold two prints to one of Mike's friends who gave them to her sister! Now my prints are living in Seattle!
-Nichol (pillowmonsters.etsy.com) bought my mini set of peanut paintings!
-3 of my paintings are displayed at Sweet Hickory!

And then my mom and Ben were here all weekend and we had a blast. We played Masterpiece, which is very fun with four people. We ate a lot of good food, I made them lentil quesadillas and brownie sundaes. We ate at Bistro et Crepes, yum. We ate at White Castle, yuck, but Ben wanted to go, those little hamburgers are gross and weird. We ate at Snow Lion and got treats from Blu Boy. My mom and Ben and I went thrift shopping all day Saturday and we all found a few good things. I found chartreuse pumps, black shorts, a stripey tank top and a crazy jacket. Ben found the most deals with like a hundred button-up shirts and ties. Here is a picture of us wearing some of our new things.




This week it is back to adding things to etsy and job searching!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin