Thursday, April 10, 2008

April

I cannot believe it is already April and it's almost May! I am so happy about it though, I love Spring! Yesterday Mike and I walked downtown for dinner and on the way back stopped for ice cream and it was so nice, I am totally looking forward to summer. I love sunny weather and going on walks. Unfortunately rain is in the forecast for the rest of the week- booo.
This has been a weird week of job searching and doing not fun things, resume writing, portfolio making, interviewing. Not much art making, although I still have my small stack of 3 nearly finished paintings, I have been feeling uninspired. I heard from artomat yesterday, I had emailed and checked in to see how my supply was going, they are almost out again, so that is exciting and even more exciting is where my art is! Some of my art is in the artomat machine at the Chambers Hotel in Minneapolis. I have never been to Minneapolis, but I think I would like it, and that hotel seems especially awesome. In traveling news, Mike is taking me for a trip for my Bday! My birthday isn't until June, but last week he ordered tickets to see a Chicago Fire v. DC United game in Chicago! I haven't been to Chicago- the whole midwest thing is still new to me and I am so excited. I think I will cheer for Chicago even though I lived semi-close to DC in college.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin