Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Living Room and Kitchen





I just posted these paintings to etsy. I like them together- because of their artwork connection! The painting over the couch is a painting of the kitchen. I think that I am hilarious.

FYI:
Do not buy Cherry Chocolate Diet Dr Pepper. I don't know what my problem is, I always want to try out all the new weirdo sodas and then I am usually disappointed. I seriously almost threw up when I tried this soda! Blah, so now I have a 2 liter in my fridge of it!
Another difference from IN and VA- squirrels in VA are gray, and squirrels in IN are reddish.

2 comments:

Temptress said...

These are wonderful. I like the vibrant colors and boxiness.

Nichol Brinkman said...

You ARE hilarious! These are so quirky and fun!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I really do like it here in Bloomington, just not when I am trying to sleep. I'm glad to find your blog. I think we are kindred spirits because my husband and I also love the Wire. We watched all 3 seasons on DVD in about a month---it's great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin