Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter! (yesterday)

Mike showed me how to use a lightbox to take pictures. Very fun. I took pictures of all my vases in my collection!




This was my Easter outfit. I was very excited to wear my new boots! They are pretty comfortable, I added gel insoles. Mike's mom bought me the polkadot sweater and tshirt, she bought him a stripey shirt for Easter, but he won't let me post pictures of him to wardrobe_remix.

I don't think I will be able to wear the boots much longer, it is spring! It is supposed to be in the 50s later this week, I am happy. I am so bored of cold weather, yesterday it was snowing. blah.

I am working on a new painting today, I am almost done, and I started a new embroidered peanut shirt. It is bright emerald green with black peanuts, very cute. I will post pictures of them tomorrow!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin