Monday, March 17, 2008

Back from VA!

Spring break is over and Mike and I are back in Indiana. Where it is cold and drizzly and not spring-like at all! Anyway, our week in Virginia was really nice. It is very nice that both of our families live there, so we could see everyone. My mom and I had a day of thrift store shopping and it was so fun! I bought this stuff...



An awesome green skirt/skort weird thing
Brown Chinese Laundry flats
Ivory purse
2 applique/embroidered t shirt
3 white vases to add to my collection
and.. my most exciting purchase tall vintage boots for $3!! I have been looking for tall boots for awhile and these boots are very good!

VA highlights:
-out to dinner with my friends
-seeing Amy's play!! Amy is a superstar!
-watching The Wire with Ben, dad, and Ginny
-Karaoke!! Many, many redneck couples danced to Mike's version of "In The Air Tonight"
-shopping
-eating very good food and sleeping late

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin