Sunday, February 7, 2010

Reasons to have a baby...

There are a few reasons I should have a baby.



1. Nichol would make the baby this! And I love it! (I totally stole this image from her blog, sorry Nichol!)
She made this for her baby and it is the most adorable mobile I have ever seen!

2. I could dress it up as this for Halloween!

3. It could wear this!!
I found this at a thrift shop outside of Louisville. It is maybe the funniest thing I have ever found at a thrift shop... or anywhere?

None of those reasons are really good enough for such a life changing decision... so I listed the hilarious cowboy face baby outfit on etsy. Check it out here!





1 comment:

jholsapple said...

completely awesome! This is Nichol, not Joseph. And, yes when you have a baby you are getting a mobile of fat-bottomed fellows!

ps this is nichol, not joseph.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin