Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sundays are good cooking days.



I have been cooking/baking up a storm today! This was the second time I made the curried golden vegetable soup. This time I made it a little differently. I didn't use leeks, I used a red onion and this time I didn't measure anything, just dumped it in. And I didn't use raisins either time, I think raisins are kind of gross.

I also used Joy the Baker's recipe for sea salt and poppy seed crackers. Who would think it make homemade crackers?? But, they are very easy and delicious! I might try to make some different types of crackers, pretty fun.

I also made banana bread.. no photo. And I am planning on making some english muffin pizzas. Yummers.

ps. A post is still coming on how my first time ever hosting a baby shower! I made another Joy the Baker recipe for it!




3 comments:

jholsapple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nichol Brinkman said...

Erin---those crackers are soooo good! Yum!

Erin said...

Yay, I am glad you like them! I will definitely make them again, but maybe make them a little thinner.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin