Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Post Anniversary Post



We exchanged gifts- cotton gifts!
This is what I got for Mike...






And this is what he got for me!


All the shirts are from etsy. His brown shirt is from smallvictorystudios and the artist that designed it is Justin Richel- he has his own etsy store- talkingpaintings- they are amazing and I want to buy them all!

Mike's green shirt is from MisNopalesArt. I didn't take any of these pictures, I stole them from etsy! Mike wore one shirt yesterday and is currently wearing one, but I didn't get a picture.

The shirt he bought for me is from boygirlparty- maybe the best name I have ever heard! I am planning on wearing it on Friday- casual Friday at work! Hooray!

1 comment:

Nichol Brinkman said...

Those shirts are gggggggggggret---I especially love the owl and teddy bear---soo sweet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin