Sunday, September 6, 2009

Now that I am a godmother...

...I have been thinking about baby gifts!

This is my sweet little goddaughter, Sadie Claiborne! I like this picture because it looks like she is telling me a secret.
I have been checking out etsy for some cool baby things. I will start with cute crochet things! I loved this little skirt...


It is from etsy seller, boak tree. It is a cute diaper cover with skirt attached and is $25.

And really, what is cuter than a baby in roller skates??


These are from etsy seller, CrochetHooka. $12.95! She also has some other cute baby booties!


Baby bunny hat!! From etsy seller ToddlerToppers. Totally adorable. $20! Although I do have to admit this baby doesn't looked thrilled to be wearing a bunny hat! It reminds me of The Christmas Story!

Closer to Christmas I will be posting more gift guides for babies and adults!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin