Monday, March 23, 2009

Bittersweet Goodwill purchase!!




Ok, so how awesome are those shoes??? I love the name of the brand, PARADISE KITTENS! Adorable. I also love the metallic, the wedge and those sweet triangles at the ends of the laces. What I do not love is that they are too small. Only a tiny bit too small, but small enough that my feet would be a total mess if I wore them for more than 10 minutes. I did find that out the hard way this morning, luckily I had packed my go-to silver Target flats in my purse, so no prob.

I think these shoes have inspired me to add some vintage things to my etsy site. I have been toying with the idea for a while, and thrift shopping is my favorite thing, I think I will enjoy shopping even if it is not for myself! I am going to list these shoes on etsy this weekend!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin