Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bedroom redo

I have been thinking about giving our bedroom a redo. Eventually when we are living in a non-rental, I'd love to paint our room a violet-gray. But for now I have been having fun checking out etsy for cool bedspreads!

This chenille bedspread is beautiful!! It is from etsy seller, catnapcottage


And I love this colorful quilt from etsy seller, uniquelynancy!


Yesterday, Mike and I went to run some errands, which included going to an antique store! I bought a mirrored tray very similar to this one that etsy seller rosecottageemporium is selling. I am going to use mine to corral my makeup and perfume!



I am kind of torn between wanting a really calm, simple room and a crazy colorful room. I think colorful will win.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin