Sunday, November 30, 2008

Virginia is for lovers... of mountains

Mike and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley! We had a photo safari on Friday, so here is a tour..



This is a view of downtown Harrisonburg, you can see the Court House, some tall buildings, and lots of JMU housing!



Here is an upclose pic of the Court House. I have only been inside twice- once in high school when our government class got to witness a few court cases which was interesting because one of the defendant's was a previous classmate- yikes. The second time was when I got my marriage license.



Here is a view of the top of JMU. I like JMU because of the red roofs and their colors are purple and gold!



That pointy mountain is Massanutten. It is where some Virginians go skiing and it is where my mom lives! She lives closer to the bottom of the mountain!

Maybe there will be some snow pictures when we travel back to VA for Christmas!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin