Sunday, August 26, 2007

Peanut shirt/Guestbook


Since moving to Indiana, I have settled in and started some new art/craft projects! I have never really embroidered before, so this was a fun adventure. There is nothing on the front so I think I might add a little peanut on the front. Here are some other projects I have been working on...

I made this guestbook for my sister-in-law who is getting married next month! She is decorating with red hearts. I went to a bookbinding workshop in college, so I had made a few books before but I had never done the coptic stitch before. I made a little practice book first.

In other exciting craft news.. I bought a gocco! It came yesterday along with a instructional DVD. I worked on some sketches today and I think I will start printing next weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin